A complete over the counter, fully UK/EU regulation compliant solution for “end user” sales, our Retail Ready option was created on customer feedback with the vaping industry exclusively at the forefront of development. Safety and convenience of a compliant, batch tested genuine manufacturer cell in a ready to ship, “worry free” package. Cells are batch tested on entry, compliance market, placed inside a hard plastic case then packaged in our custom white label boxes with safety information printed on two sides and polarity on both ends.
LG HG2 Single Cell 18650
- Brand: LG
- Model: HG2
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 15A Max Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.23mm x 64.78mm
- Weight: 45.8g
Safe usage, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-ion/Liion) batteries/cells can be dangerous when mistreated.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use.
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects.
- Always use a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging.
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Check your wraps and insulators regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use.
- Do not expose to extreme heat or cold, or sudden fluctuations between the two.